There is one reason why most tech companies bypass microbusinesses without a second glance: they say there’s not enough profit in them and they’ve got bigger fish to fry.
We know that these ‘small fish’ are a growing force in New York City and around the country, helping to rebuild and rejuvenate our economy every day.
We know that organizations like yours aren’t going anywhere anytime soon – in fact, you’re thriving.
We’re a small fish ourselves, so we get it.
That’s why we’ve designed an exclusive service for organizations like yours.
We know you don’t have the same IT needs (or budget) as a large corporation – and that you probably don’t run your business the same way they do.
Now you can receive the same superior support as our enterprise-level clients – in a program just your size.
What it is:
MicroSmart brings the reliability, efficiency and security of our enterprise-level computer support to very small businesses and non-profit organizations.
Who it’s for:
MicroSmart is recommended
…if you have up to six laptops or desktops in New York City
…if you use a dedicated office, a hub or office-share environment or a mix of remote home/mobile locations
…if you are a startup, freelancer, “mom & pop shop” or non-profit organization
…if you want
- remote access to your computer from anywhere in the world you can get online
- to optimize your internet connection for seamless browsing and streaming
- to share files or printers easily with other members of your organization
- to sync your smartphone or tablet (iPad, etc) to your laptop or office desktop
- to protect sensitive information with advanced security strategies
How it works:
MicroSmart is a subscription-based tech support and IT consulting service.
For a fixed monthly fee, you enjoy unlimited access to our remote Help Desk where you can speak to a real live person to resolve your questions or support needs.
Support or troubleshooting that takes less than half an hour to complete are offered at no additional charge.
After-hours support and in-person on-site visits are available at affordable hourly rates.
- full monitoring and management of computers and servers including: anti-virus protection, security and software updates
- friendly and efficient Help Desk
- regular on-site visits
- regular consulting for IT strategy
- 24 x 7 emergency support available
Does your organization use more than six (6) computers? If so, you may be best suited to NetSmart.